Share
Explore BrainMass

Which of the following is not an indication that an investor company has the ability to significantly influence an investee

1. Which of the following is not an indication that an investor company has the ability to significantly influence an investee?

A. Material intercompany transactions.
B. The company owns 30 percent of the company but another owner holds the remaining 70 percent.
C. Interchange of personnel.
D. Technological dependency.

Solution Preview

Answer to your posting :

(b) When company owns 30% of the company but another company holds the remaining 70%, it is not the indication that ...

Solution Summary

rationale explained

$2.19