(See attached file for full problem description)
26. A block of mass m is initially moving to the right on a horizontal frictionless surface at a speed v. It then compresses a spring of spring constant k. At the instant when the kinetic energy of the block is equal to the potential energy of the spring, the spring is compressed a distance of:
27. A small object of mass m, on the end of a light cord, is held horizontally at a distance r from a fixed support shown. The object is then released. What is the tension in the cord when the object is at the lowest pont of its swing?
28. A block is released from rest at point P and slides along the frictionless track shown. At point Q, its speed is:
29. A rectangular block is moving along a frictionless path when it encounters the circular loop as shown. The block passes point 1, 2, 3, 4, 1 before returning to the horizontal track. At pont 3
30. a particle is release from rest at the point x = a and moves along the x axis subject to the potenital energy function U(x) shown. The particle
31. As a particle moves along the x axis it is acted by a conservative force. The potential energy is shown below as a function of the coordinate x of the particle. Rank the labeled regions according to the magnitude of the forest, least to greates
It provides detailed explainations of classical physics questions, such as spring-object and conserviation of energy. The work shown is detailed and received a '5/5' from the student who posted the questions.