I need the Boolean expression and the logic circuit...
It is a single question and if you give me the correct solution
I will post and hire the same person
Please any one help me© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 21, 2019, 6:38 pm ad1c9bdddf
the policy is as follow
1. Abby and Krista are the only ones who have their driver's license.
2. Megan is the only one who has a bus pass and can get around without a ride.
3. Tamara and jillian must go to the gym together and they need a ride to get there.
4. Megan will still go to the gym in the car as long as it is only her and the driver.
5. The 4 girls will work out together as long as abby doesn't go with them.
6. The 2 drivers will car pool with each other
7. You may only use a maximum of 7 gates.
i would really appreciate anyone helps on this thx even if you give me the boolean equation
also the name in the policy are the inputs so example Abby will be I1, MEgan I2, Krista I3, Tamara I4, Jillian I5, ect. Also here is the truth table for it
Abby Megan Krista Tamara Jillian Output
This posting contains the solution to the given problems. The expert examines logic circuits for Boolean Expressions.