Please refer to the attachment for all the questions.
2. The 2's-complement method of subtraction is to be performed on the 2's-complement signed numbers = 43(-)-47. Show the correct minuend, subtrahend, signed binary difference, and decimal result.
3. Represents the 2's-complement of the hexadecimal number 2AF.
4. The number -7 base10 is to be stored in an 8-bit register as a signed binary number in 2's-complement form. What would be the register contents?
5. A certain register used to store signed binary numbers provides a 16-bit output. Determine the range of register output values and how many different values the register capable of containing.
8. How many BCD adders would be required to add the numbers 973 base10 + 39 base10?
12. How many shift pulses would be required to serially shift the contents of one six-stage register to another?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:14 am ad1c9bdddf
This posting contains the solution to the given problems.
Transient current of logic gate due to change in logic
A logic gate drives a load, which has a resistance of 1 kΩ and a capacitance of 20 pF. The printed circuit track connecting the gate to its load has an 40 pF capacitance to ground. The output changes state from 2.5 V to 0 V in 200 ps.
Determine the maximum output current to find the the initial surge of current for (a) use I=C*dv/dtView Full Posting Details