Court cases pertaining to the 4th amendment.
Fourth Amendment Cases
Can someone help me come up with some ideas for these cases:
Have the federal courts made any significant progress on the issue of employees' privacy and limits on search and seizure rights of an employer?
What is the significance of each of the following cases?
1. National Treasury Employees Union v. Von Raab, (1989)
2. Deal v. Spears, 980 F. 2d 1153 (1992)
3. O'Conner v. Ortega, 480 U.S. 709 (1987)
4. Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Illinois Railroad, PLB 3538, No.2
(NMB, July 3, 1984) Central Gulf (This case is in the Twomey book).
5. Anderson v. Philadelphia, (1988)
Length: 5 pagesView Full Posting Details