1 What is the February 2010 unemployment rate in the U.S.?
2. What is the most recent quarterly Real GDP for the U.S.?
3. Is the U.S. still in a recession according to your answer for #6?
4. What is the January 2010 Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (seasonally adjusted) in the United States?
5. The Conference Board publishes an index of Consumer Confidence that is a good measure of the non-price determinant of demand, consumer expectations. What is the January 2010 Consumer Confidence Index?
6. What is the latest productivity estimate for the U.S.?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com August 14, 2018, 7:36 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. You want to look up the Bureau of Labour Statistics website
within that website you will find http://www.bls.gov/web/cpseea1.pdf
the unemployment rate for February 2010 is 9.7
It is important to note here that it has decreased from 2 months ago.
2. You want the Bureau of Economic Analysis BEA
within that website you want to look at http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm
in the first paragraph it says it is for the last quarter of 2009 and it is 5.9
On this page http://www.bea.gov/national/index.htm#gdp
you can download an excel sheet with information about ...
Real GDP is highlighted.