1 What is the February 2010 unemployment rate in the U.S.?
2. What is the most recent quarterly Real GDP for the U.S.?
3. Is the U.S. still in a recession according to your answer for #6?
4. What is the January 2010 Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (seasonally adjusted) in the United States?
5. The Conference Board publishes an index of Consumer Confidence that is a good measure of the non-price determinant of demand, consumer expectations. What is the January 2010 Consumer Confidence Index?
6. What is the latest productivity estimate for the U.S.?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 2:32 am ad1c9bdddf
1. You want to look up the Bureau of Labour Statistics website
within that website you will find http://www.bls.gov/web/cpseea1.pdf
the unemployment rate for February 2010 is 9.7
It is important to note here that it has decreased from 2 months ago.
2. You want the Bureau of Economic Analysis BEA
within that website you want to look at http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm
in the first paragraph it says it is for the last quarter of 2009 and it is 5.9
On this page http://www.bea.gov/national/index.htm#gdp
you can download an excel sheet with information about ...
Real GDP is highlighted.
Reason Nominal GDP is greater than the Real GDP
Visit the Bureau of Economic Analysis Web site, http://www.bea.gov, and access the BEA interactively by selecting National Income and Product Account Tables. Select Frequently Requested NIPA Tables, and use Tables 1.1 and 1.2 to identify the GDP (nominal GDP) and real GDP for the past four quarters. Why was nominal GDP greater than real GDP in each of those quarters? What were the percentage changes in nominal GDP and real GDP for the most recent quarter? What accounts for the difference?
Reason for Nominal GDP is greater than the Real GDP
Reason for differencesView Full Posting Details