1 What is the February 2010 unemployment rate in the U.S.?
2. What is the most recent quarterly Real GDP for the U.S.?
3. Is the U.S. still in a recession according to your answer for #6?
4. What is the January 2010 Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (seasonally adjusted) in the United States?
5. The Conference Board publishes an index of Consumer Confidence that is a good measure of the non-price determinant of demand, consumer expectations. What is the January 2010 Consumer Confidence Index?
6. What is the latest productivity estimate for the U.S.?
1. You want to look up the Bureau of Labour Statistics website
within that website you will find http://www.bls.gov/web/cpseea1.pdf
the unemployment rate for February 2010 is 9.7
It is important to note here that it has decreased from 2 months ago.
2. You want the Bureau of Economic Analysis BEA
within that website you want to look at http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm
in the first paragraph it says it is for the last quarter of 2009 and it is 5.9
On this page http://www.bea.gov/national/index.htm#gdp
you can download an excel sheet with information about ...
Real GDP is highlighted.