Focusing on the production of a country other than the United States.
For example Canada.
Please answer the following questions:
1. What it is so important about this Country?
2. What is interesting about this Country?
3. What are some facts about this country (population, GDP, etc.)?
4. What is currently going on with the Canadian Automotive Industry?
Why is this important?
3. How do you think the current event will affect the global economy?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com August 21, 2018, 5:52 am ad1c9bdddf
1. This country is the United States major trading partner, it is an industrialized country with a large amount of land (it is larger than the US) but has a relatively small population (similar to that of a European country at about 33.5 million, approximately one tenth of the population of the US) that is scattered around the border with the United States, mainly because the northern part of the country is extremely cold. The country is also officially bilingual, with English and French as the official language. Finally, it has an interesting government structure, being a constitutional monarchy with the Queen of England also being the Queen of Canada.
2. Perhaps the most interesting thing about this country, in terms of its economic situation, is that it is hugely dependent on trade with the ...
This solution discusses the relationship between Canada and the United States.