Which of the following is the BEST indicator of the performance of the national economy?
1. The federal government budget deficit
2. The stock of capital goods (machinery) in the nation
3. The size of the nation's stock of money
4. The balance of trade with other nations
5. The flow of new goods and services produced in the nation© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:35 am ad1c9bdddf
The Correct Answer is provided.
Use what you have learned about economic indicators to assess 10 different indicators. To add some more clarity to this, do the following:
1. Define 10 economic indicators.
2. For each, show how the US has performed, you can do this by providing the numbers.
3. Give a brief interpretation of the numbers in your opinion.
Cite source data.