Shenkar, O. & Luo, Y. (2007) International business. 2nd ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications
Evaluate the impact of the global financial crisis of 2008-2009 on the economies of industrialised countries and emerging markets. What effect do problems like these have on attitudes towards free trade?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 4:32 am ad1c9bdddf
The global financial crisis had significant impact on both industrialized as well as emerging markets across the globe. The crisis originated in USA but the impact was soon felt in all the markets across the globe. If we take the case of industrialized economies, the main impact was reduction in trade or business activity due to economic slowdown. The manufacturing growth dipped ...
The impact of the global financial crisis of 2008-2009 on the economies of industrialised countries and emerging markets
Liquidity management and corporate investment during a financial crisis
Read the article and answer the questions below:
Campello, Murillo, et al. "Liquidity management and corporate investment during a financial crisis." Review of Financial Studies 24.6 (2011): 1944-1979.
1. Explain the purpose of the article and the research method used (2-3 paragraphs)
2. Provide an overview and analysis of the article (2-3 paragraphs)
3. Provide an overview of liquidity management during the crisis (3-4 paragraphs)
4. Provide an overview of liquidity and real corporate policy during the crisis (3-4 paragraphs)
5. Explain the major conclusions of the article (3-4 paragraphs)
6. Provide a summary of the article implications (2-3 paragraphs)