2a) . Define Diminishing Marginal Utility
b) . Given two goods X and Y, how does a consumer achieve equilibrium?
c) What happens to consumer equilibrium if the price of one of the commodities falls?
3. Identify and explain approaches to measurement of national Income (NI)
and Highlight major drawbacks associated with each approach.
Why is it difficult to compare NI statistics internationally?
1.What is economics all about OR what does the study of economics involve?
Economics is the branch of social science that deals with the production and distribution and consumption of goods and services and their management
How is the need to choose related to concept of cost?
The need to choose is governed by the Law of demand, which says that higher the cost of a good, lower is the demand. Lower is the cost of the good, higher is the demand. That is why, a demand curve is always a downward sloping curve with a negative ...
The expert determines what economics are all about. The consumer equilibrium prices are identified.
Short answer questions in economics: economics, market economy, command economy,supply and demand
Questions (also attached):
1) What is economics?
2) What types of things are considered in economics? What is not?
3) What role does economics play in your personal decisions?
4) What are the advantages of a market versus a command economy?
1. What is the difference between the shift of and a movement along the demand curve?
2. What is the difference between the shift of and a movement along the supply curve?
3. How do shortages and surpluses develop?
4. What types of shortages and surpluses affect you either personally or in your work environment?
2. Answer the following questions:
a. What causes the changes in supply and demand?
b. How do shifts in supply and demand affect your decision making?
c. List four key points in the study of economics.