2. What principles of internal control apply to most business
5. How do documentation procedures contribute to good
8. The management of Borke Company asks you, as the
company accountant, to explain (a) the concept of reasonable
assurance in internal control and (b) the importance
of the human factor in internal control.
14. Mary Miller Company's internal controls over cash disbursements
provide for the treasurer to sign checks imprinted
by a checkwriter after comparing the check with
the approved invoice. Identify the internal control principles
that are present in these controls.
19. "The use of a bank contributes significantly to good internal
control over cash." Is this true? Why or why not?
This job explores the principles of internal control.