I have been working on the attached case study but I can not grasp the inherent risks on the selected transaction cycle.
I just want background information so I can have a path to follow.
Thanks.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 9:04 pm ad1c9bdddf
Inherent Risks In: Field warehousing and bill and hold procedure:
1. Noncancelable written agreements could lead to over billing.
2. Noncancelable written agreements could lead to over shipping.
3. Goods sold may not be set aside;
4. Mattox would fail to ship goods when instructions were received from the customers.
5. Goods set aside as customer's property may not be of the specifications ordered.
6. The invoices sent to the customers may not be in accordance to the ...
This solution gives you a detailed discussion on overstated sales and accounts receivables.