1. Entries of $ 700 in the discount received account had not been entered in the creditor's ledger. During the year a machine was sold for $ 1000. There was only one entry made and it was a credit in the bank account.
What is the balance on the suspense account?
A. $ 1700 credit
B. $ 1700 debit
C. $ 2700 credit
D. $ 2700 debit
2. A company's policy is to depreciate its equipment by 30% annually using the reducing balance method.
A piece of equipment which was two years old was sold for $ 6000 ant he profit on sale was $ 1590.
What was the cost price of the equipment?
A. $ 7590 B.$9000 C.$9600 D.$ 11025
3. A company profit and loss account includes:
Increase in stock 200
If the net profit percentage is 20%, what is the figure for sales?
A. $ 1 120 000 B.$1 250 000 C. $1 625 000 D.$ 1 750 000
4. A company has an issued ordinary share capital of 240 000 ordinary shares of $0.50 each.
The company pays a total ordinary share dividend of $9600.
The current market price of an ordinary share is $3.20.
What is the current dividend yield?
A. 1.25% B.2% C. 4% D.8%
5. A business has fixed costs of $ 100 000. It sells a single product for $ 25 per unit, and its contributions to sales ratio is 40 %
What is the break-even point in units?
A. 6667 B. 10 000 C 40000 D 250 000
This solution assists with questions related to company loss and profit accounting.