Prepare a breakeven analysis for Boston Beer company including definitions of the following:
- A unit of measurement for the activity
- Revenue per unit for the activity
- Variable costs for the activity
- Fixed costs for the period in the activity
Report should include:
- Name and nature of the organization
- The activity and time period used
- Inputs you used
- Your results
- Any implications from your results
Breakeven Analysis of The Boston Beer Company, Inc.
The Boston Beer Company, Inc. (NYSE: SAM), according to the company's form 10-k filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the fiscal year ended December 26, 2009, is the largest craft brewer and independently-owned brewer in the United States. The company was able to sell about 2 million barrels of its core brands and 200,000 barrels of its non-core brands. The firm aims to become the leading brewer in the Better Beer category through the creation and offering of high quality full-flavoured beers.
Activity and Time Period Used
The activity I have ...
This solution provides a breakeven analysis for Boston Beer Company.