Can you assist with the definitions of these? Thanks.
RATE OF RETURN
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
I hope you are doing well. Please find my response below. I have done my best to answer your questions to the best of my ability. I hope you find the responses excellent. Thanks and good luck.
Finance studies and addresses the ways in which individuals, businesses, and organizations raise, allocate, and use monetary resources over time, taking into account the risks entailed in their projects. The term "finance" may thus incorporate any of the following:
- The study of money and other assets;
- The management and control of those assets;
- Profiling and managing project risks;
- The science of managing money;
- The industry that delivers financial services
- As a verb, "to finance" is to provide funds for business or for an individual's large purchases (car, home, etc.).
A market in which new information is immediately available to all investors and potential investors. A market in which all information is instantaneously assimilated and therefore has no distortions.
Market where newly-issued securities are bought and sold.
Market where securities are bought and sold subsequent to their issue.
Risk is a concept that denotes a potential negative impact to an asset or some characteristic of value that may arise ...
The solution answers the question below in great detail.