1. The auditor's responsibilities with regard to audit works is usually up to the last date of field works. (True/False)
2. Name the various types of opinions expressed by an independent auditor.
3. List the three types of going concern issues.
4. Describe very briefly three conditions under which an auditor issues a qualified report© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 11:40 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. The auditor's responsibilities with regard to audit works are usually up to the last date of field works
Answer: This statement is true.
2. Name the various types of opinions expressed by an independent auditor
Answer: The various types of opinion expressed by independent auditors are as below:
• Unqualified Audit Report - When the financial statement and the financial operations presented by the company are in accordance with the GAAP and does not include any misstatement, then the report prepared by the auditor is known as the unqualified audit ...
Discusses questions regarding auditing.