Fill in the missing amounts in the following schedule.
Total Cash receipts $______ $______ $______
2. Accounts Payable, 12/31/x0 300,000 euros
Purchase of goods & services on account during 20x1 1,200,000
Payments of accounts payable during 20x1 _________
Accounts Payable, 12/31/x1 400,000
3. Accounts receivable 12/31/x0 340,000 yen
Sales on account during 20x1 900,000
Collections of accounts receivables during 20x1 780,000
Accounts Receivables 12/31/x1 _________
4. Accumulated depreciation 12/31/x0 $810,000
Depreciation expense during 20x1 150,000
Accumulated depreciation 12/31/x1 _________
5. Retained earnings 12,31,x0 $2,050,000
Net income 400,000
Dividends paid in 20x1 0
Retained earnings 12/31/x1 __________
* Half of each months sales are on account. March sales amounted to $60,000.
** 60% of credit sales is collected in the month of sale; 40% is collected in the following month.
The different types of budgets are analyzed for the months of April, May and June.