X1 X2 The participants were randomly assigned to groups 1 and 2
1. t =
2. df =
3. For a ONE TAILED TEST, with p < .05, what is the Tabled Value, and is the above t significant or not significant?
4. A "Y Intercept" value of -6.44 is an indication of what?
5. As a sample size gets larger, the t value required for significance is
6. A z score of 1.96 is _________ percent from the center of the normal distribution.
7. The standard deviation of all children aged 8 to 12 is ____ the standard deviation of all children aged 2 to 8.
a. Greater than
b. Less than
c. Equal to
8. One sample has a and one has a .33.
Which sample has the larger range?
d. cannot be determined from the data given
The solution looks at one tailed tests and z scores.