Complete Smart Alex's Task #1 attached to perform a multiple regression analysis using the Supermodel.sav dataset attached.
- State underlying assumptions
- Determine whether assumptions have been met
- Propose alternatives if assumptions are not met
- State null and alternative hypotheses
- Analyze data using IBM SPSS Statistics
- Interpret and report the results with IBM SPSS Statistics, including effect size
- Describe sample size
Construct a theoretical framework to support the research proposal
Your tutorial is 642 words plus four references and gives you an outline that responds to each point and an SPSS output file showing the results.