Explore BrainMass

Probability and Tree Diagrams

A craftsperson makes stuffed animals for sale. 85% of the animals she makes are bears while the remaining 15% are rabbits. Suppose she sells 75% of her bears at craft shows but only 50% of her rabbits are sold at craft shows. What proportion of her animals does she sell at craft shows? Make a tree Diagram.

Solution Summary

Neat and Step-wise solution is provided. The Tree diagram is also included.