1. You have 3 suits, 7 shirts, 10 ties--how many arrangements--answer and equation.
2. 20 cars, 5 defective, sample of 4 selected, what is probability one of the 4 is defective--answer and equation.
3. You have 4 identical gift cards-to give among 8 customers --how many arrangements are there--answer and equation.
4. You groomed 8 dogs, on average 80% need dipping, probability that 8 or more will need dipping. answer and equation
5. 60% of paid by check, 20% of checks bounced, we had 100 customers today/ what would be the expected number of checks to bounce--answer and equation
Hello and thank you for posting your question to Brainmass. ...
The solution answers five questions on combinations and permutations as well as probabilities.