Share
Explore BrainMass

Create a pie chart to show difference in use of available resources for 2 groups.

I need to create a pie chart showing that 35% of a population has access to 315 support groups, while the remaining 65% of the population has access to 9 support groups. Remaining 65% consists of four user types.

35% = dual diagnosis clients
65% = schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, anxiety disorder clients.

Solution Preview

Hello and thank you for posting your question to Brainmass.
I have attached an Excel ...

Solution Summary

A pie chart is created to show difference in use of available resources for 2 groups. The solution is detailed and well-presented.

$2.19