Please assist with the following questions.
1. In Physics the "desire of an object to keep doing what it is doing" is termed ________.
2. The phrase "ten meters per second squared" described the ____________.
3. Your light truck weighs 3,500 kg. You drive up a gentle slope that is 0.5 km long. At the top of the slope you are 200 m higher in elevation that when you started. Assuming no friction, what force has your engine exerted to drive up this slope?
4. A Cartesian plane is used to designate ______________.
5. When you want to pull downward to lift something, the main advantage of passing a rope upward and through a single pulley, rather than just up and over the branch of a tree, is that the pulley ________________.
6. You set up a pulley to help you lift something. You anchor the rope at one end and arrange a moveable pulley to achieve a mechanical advantage of 2. By the time you have lifted the object 5m off the ground, how much rope have you pulled through the pulley?
8. The advantage of using an inclined plane to lift an object is that it reduces the amount of _______________ in the job.
9. Whenever you use an inclined plane ____________.
a. de is equal to dr
b. dr is zero
c. de is less than dr
d. de is greater than dr
10. A screw is really a(n) ________________ wrapped around a cylinder.
b. inclined plane
11. In the abbreviation AMA, the "M" stands for "_____________".
12. With regard to the object-lifting examples, the IMA is equal to the ____________ distance divided by the _____________ distance.
13. A wheelbarrow is an example of a ________________-class lever.
14. When children play on a see-saw the long board that they sit on acts like a(n) ________.
15. The two most fundamental requirements for movement are ______________.
16. Which of the following is an accurate statement of an acceleration value, translated from symbols into words?
a. 3 meters per second
b. 3 meters per second squared
c. 3 square meters per second
d. 3 meters in 3 second
17. Velocity is expressed in what kind of units?
18. The term deceleration means __________________.
19. Rates of deceleration are always expressed as _______________.
20. On a V-t graph, constant speed appears as a(n) ________________ line.
21. When you use a graph to solve a problems about how far a car traveled during a specified time during which it was accelerating, how many area calculations do you have to make? What is/are the shape/shapes you are calculating?
22. If a graph shows time on the horizontal axis and speed on the vertical axis, a straight horizontal line across the graph would indicate _________________.
23. A train goes forward at a speed of 1 m/s for 20 seconds. Then it stops and goes backward at a speed of 0.5 m/s for 4 seconds. After both movements are completed, how far is the train located from its starting point. (We are asking for the train's final location, not the total distance that it traveled.)
26. To calculate the area of the front surface of a box, you __________________.
It provides detailed explanations of physics questions.