1. a central angle of a circle of radius 30cm intercepts an arc of 6cm the central angle in terms of degrees is?
2. The reference angle of 3.22 rev?
3. When sin A and sec A are both negative, in what quadrant will you find its terminal side?
4. In a right triangle abc. sin 2 = 5 / 13. find side b
5. if 0 is 3 / 4 of a complete rotation in the counter clockwise direction, the angle 0 is?
6. find the value of arcos (- 0.487) in radius?
7. The length of the arc is 30cm in a circle of radius 9in. find the angle subtended
This provides an example of finding central angle intercepts, reference angles, and other trigonometric problems.