Share
Explore BrainMass

Probability

In class we are learning about conditional probability and independence.

The question is:
On a multiple-choice test you know the answers to 70% of the question (and get them right), and for the remaining 30% you choose randomly among the 5 answers. What percent of the answers should you expect to get right?

Solution Summary

This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation to what percent of the answers should you expect to get right.

$2.19