2. Find the distance between the two plotted points;(-5,2) (4,-4)
3. Using graph of f(x)=x squared as a guide, graph the function; g(x)=(x-3)squared+4
4. Given f(x)=x-6 and g(x)=x-3, find ((f-g)(x)
5. Graph function and find the y-intercept; f(x)=0.8x+5
6. Which is the difference quotient of the function: f(x)=x-4
7. Find the difference quotient of the function:f(x)=-x squared -5x+4
8. If f(x)=4-x squared and g(x)=2-x, find (f+g)(x).
9. Given f(x)=3x squared-3,find the value of x which gives f(x)=24
Domain, Range, Distance Between Points and Difference Quotient are investigated. The solution is detailed and well presented.