1. Evaluate logarithm. Round results to 3 decimal places.
2. Approximate logarithm using properties of logarithms, given log b^2 = 0.3562, logb^3 =0.5646 and log b^5 = 0.8271
3. Find exact value of logarithm
4. using properties of logarithms to expand express as a sum, difference, and/or multiple of logarithms.(assume all variableas are positive)
5. Condense expression to logarithm of single quantity
6. Solve for x.
7. Solve exponential equation algebraically.Approximate result to 3 decimal places..
8. 8(10^3x) =12
9. Solve logarithmic equation algebraically.Approximate 3 decimal places.
ln2x = 2.4
10. Find time required for a $1000 investment to double at interest rate r1 compounded continuously r = 0.085
Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.
Logarithms are solved. The solution is detailed and well presented. The response received a rating of "5/5" from the student who originally posted the question.