Please show your work for the next 5 questions.
1. Lim (as x approaches 0) csc x (sec^2 x -1)
2. Use implicit differentiation to find an equation of the line tangent to the curve x^2 + y^2 at the point (3,-1)
3. Lim ( as x approaches infinity) of x^2+1 / square root of (x^4) + 1
4. 2 methods to find dy/dx from x^3 + y^3 =1
5. Use implicit differentiation to find an equation of the line tangent to xy=12 at the point (4,3)
Limits and Implicit Differentiation are investigated. The solution is detailed and well presented. The response received a rating of "5/5" from the student who originally posted the question.