Please see the attached file.
2. Perform the indicated operation. Write the answer in scientific notation.
12x10^5 divided (3x10^-2)
3. Rewrite as a base to a power, if possible
(9^5 xy)(9^4 x)(9^4 xyz)
5. Translate the phrase to an algebraic expression
( six subtracted from five times a number)
6. Solve for the indicated variable
1+1= 1, for c
a b c
7. Evaluate the function for the given value
find g(a+1) when g(x)=4x + 2.
8.Use the substitution methond to solve the system
4x -3 =7
9. Solve the problem determine whether (-5,-1,-3) is a solution of the system. Answer YES OR NO
10. Solve the problem determine whether (1,-5,1) is a solution of the system. Answer YES OR NO
5X + 4Y +Z+ -14
5X - 5Y -Z =29
4X + Y +3Z= 2
(-4m^4 z^4)(5m^3 z^2)
12. Factor if possible
49t^2 -56t + 16
13. Factor if possible
14. Simplify, then write in descending order
15. Factor by grouping
17. Find two additonal points that lie on the line that passes through the given point and has slope M.
Mark the electrician charges $80 for a house call, and then $30 per hour for labor. Sara the electrician charges $65 for a house call, and then $40 per hour for labor. Write a cost equation for each electrician. Where y is the total cost of the electrical work and x is the number of hours of labor.
There are many different problems regarding operations, exponents, and scientific notation