Please refer to attached file for complete description of problems. Short description of problems is given below
1) Converting Exponents into radicals and vice versa.
2) Simplification of radicals in fraction forms
3) Converting the expressions into exponents with no negative exponents
4) Factorize the expressions
5) Finding the missing terms
6) Simplify the complex and simple fractions
Solution describes the steps in converting radicals to exponents form and vice versa. It helps in converting algebraic exponents into expressions with no negative expressions. Step by step method is explained to simplify complex and simple algebraic expressions in fraction forms.