10. Write each equation in slope-intercept form. y + 3 = - 3(x - 6). See Example 1.
56. Find the equation of each line. Write each answer in slope intercept form. See Examples 3 and 4.
The line is parallel to -3x + 2y = 9 and contains the point (-2, 1).
62. Find the equation of each line in the form y = mx + b if possible.
The line through (3, 2) with undefined slope
e. Section 3.5: Exercises 6, 8, 18, and 26
6. Write a formula that expresses the relationship described by each statement. Use k for the constant in each case. m varies directly as p. See Example 1.
8. u varies inversely as n. (see 6)
18. Find the variation constant, and write a formula that expresses the indicated variation. See Example 2. c varies inversely as d, and c = 5 when d = 2.
26. Solve each variation problem. See Examples 3â?"5. n varies directly as q, and n = 39 when q = 3. Find n when q = 8.
Solve each variation problem.