Please see attached file for full problem description.
1. Find the antiderivative of
2. Find the area under the curve given by the function on the interval
3. A winner in a number game lottery has to guess correctly 4 numbers. Each of the numbers has to be from 0 to 9. How many possible outcomes of the lottery are out there?
4. Let straight lines be given in the plane. Find the minimum and the maximum number of their intersections?
5. Let and be two towns with the population of and people respectively. How many groups of 3 people could be formed if no group contains all three people from the same town?
This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation to find the antiderivative.