What is the role and nature of organizational risk management in justice and security organizations and why it is important? Address the following in your
· Planning for risk and identifying resources.
· How justice and security organizations manage risk.
· Costs associated in managing risk.
· Consequences of failing to manage risk.
· Benefits a properly performed risk analysis has for management and key stakeholders.
The planning, management, costs, consequences of failing to manage, and benefits associated with organizational risk management in businesses is discussed within this solution.