Need some help the following discussion questions:
1. Need an insight about the fairness of standard form contracts, (e.g., ski-lift tickets, sporting event tickets, parking lot tickets), that have preprinted agreements on the back of the ticket (i.e."1. Acceptance of permit relieves XXXXXX, Inc. and its agents of any responsibility for damages to or loss of vehicle, its contents or accessories from any cause whatsoever.").
3. I need to discuss the following release about contractual liability which associated with a sporting event:
HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE ___________, their administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the "RELEASEES" herein) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS; AND I FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releases, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which any may incur as the result of such claim.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 5:37 pm ad1c9bdddf
This solution responds to the two questions related to contract law.
Local law paper
3. Local Law Paper (Contracts/Civil Law Business Law).
Prepare a 700-1,050-word paper in which you describe the fundamentals of Business and Contract Law in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, according to the cases presented. In your paper, there must be reference to the specific facts of the cases portrayed, issues solved and legal grounds regarding the assigned topic. You shall demonstrate that you read the cases posted on Go to Class.
Write and essay in where you explain:
1) The concept of Mercantile Right in P.R. to tenor with the cases of the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico; Fish market Pink v. Lozada, 116 DPR 474 (1985) and Reece v. Ariela, 122 DPR 270 (1988).
2) The basic principles of contracts in Puerto Rico to tenor with the cases of the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico; Marias v. Municipality, 2003 TSPR 121 and Columbus v. Glamorous Nails, 2006 TSPR 16.
They must to make references to the facts of the cases, the controversy that are solved and the expressions that the court does on the assigned subject.
The cases of Fish market Pink v. Lozada and Reece v. Ariela, they are in Go or Class.
The cases of Marias v. Municipality and Columbus v. Glamorous Nails, they are in www.lexjuris.com.
I have attached the cases and other cases form Lexjuris.com they are translated to the best of my knoledge, I am also reading the case and studying them, want to have a general idea
if you need more assistance with the cases provided please let me know thanksView Full Posting Details