Please provide easy to understand answers to the following questions:
1. How did Booker T. Washington differ from other African American Leaders?
2. Do you think the NAACP was successful in fighting discrimination? Why?
3. What discrimination did Chinese-Americans face?
4. How were some minority groups overlooked by the progressive movement?
5. How did Theodore Roosevelt support progressive reforms?
6. Why did Americans support conservation?
7. Do you think President Roosevelt's reforms benefited the nation? Why or why not?
8. What was the Progressive Party? Why was it created?
9. Compare and contrast the administration of Howard Taft and Teddy Roosevelt.
10. Which president do you think had the biggest influence on progressive reform? Explain your choice.
This work answers questions about important social issues in the United States during the early 1900s. Answers range from Booker T. Washington, the NAACP, and immigration to Teddy Roosevelt, President Taft, and the Bull Moose Party of the popular Progressives.