Please help me locate information and provide ideas/suggestions on the following topic:
Compile as much information regarding lead as possible, specifically on the toxicological effects for Canada, or the States. Once all the information is compiled, create a mock policy dealing with lead.
1. Identify industry policies dealing with lead
2. Identify areas where lead may be in use in health care buildings- be it in the buildings, in processes, or in products.
3. Develop a list of chemicals, processes and harmful substances that pose the greatest occupational hazards or have specific regulatory requirements- dealing with lead
3. Locate best practices based on legislated requirements, existing industry best practices, and occupational hygiene best practices
4. What are some control measures based on a combination of recommended best practices and results of hygiene monitoring. Included with control measures are what medical monitoring should be conducted on workers exposed to lead
I thank you for your help.
By responding to the querstions, this solution provides information regarding lead and the toxicological effects e.g. for an industry in Canada or the United States and for creating a mock policy dealing with lead. References are provided.