This book will discuss the concept of distribution. Distribution is one of the elements of the Marketing Mix, which is often called the 4Ps. The Marketing Mix is made up of the Product, Promotion, Price and Place. Distribution is the Place in the Marketing Mix, and does literally mean where or what READ MORE »
- Responses: 25
- eBooks: 1
- BSc, University of the West Indies, 1997
- MSc, Duquesne University, 1999
- Certificate, Humber College, 2009
Tamu Petra Browne is an educator, author and entrepreneur. Tamu has published two study guides and one workbook in the areas of management studies and information technology respectively. Ms. Browne holds a Bsc in Management Studies from the University of the West Indies, an Msc degree in the Management of Information Systems from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and a Diploma in Education from the University of the West Indies. She is also certified by Humber College in Canada in the area of Teaching Effectiveness.
Tamu is committed to innovation in education with a passion for entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial thought. Her passion is infusing technology into teaching and learning and provides consultancy in this area.
An Internet search led the author to BrainMass, a company she was taken with because of its thorough and innovative approach to providing student assistance.
I need some assistance in starting the following assignment:
Pick a long-time existing brand, such as Cheerios, Crest, Purina Dog Chow, etc., with which you are familiar and have been using for an extended period of time. First, start by indicating where this product is now in the PLC. Then, anal READ MORE »
Select one out of the first ten Presidents of the USA (George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, or John Tyler) who you consider to be an outstanding example of a servant leader. Conduct READ MORE »
In terms of general concepts...
1. Determine if and how the HRM practices align with a company's business strategy.
2. Discuss how hiring more women and promoting them could improve the competitive advantage of this company
3. Prepare a recruitment and retention plan for this company that s READ MORE »
1. Explain how the concepts from Locke's goal setting theory can be incorporated into Vroom's expectancy theory. Explain how the concepts in Adams' equity theory can be incorporated into expectancy theory. Respond substantively to two other learners.
2. View the video Making it All Work. Explain READ MORE »
Imagine how "Well-designed HR systems can influence business results."
Read Fast Company's article on SAS (http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/21/sanity.html) and to the SAS website (http://www.sas.com/corporate/index.html) as well as the CBS "60 Minutes" website (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2 READ MORE »