1. A bicycle travels 141 m along a circular track of radius 15m. What is the angular displacement in radians of the bicycle from its starting position?
a. 1.0 rad
b. 1.5 rad
c. 3.0 rad
d. 4.7 rad
e. 9.4 rad
2. What is the angular speed in rad/s of the second hand of a watch?
a. 1.7 à? READ MORE »
(See attached file for full problem description)
1. The current in a certain ac circuit is independent of the frequency at a given voltage. Which combination of elements is most likely to comprise the circuit?
a. Resistors only
b. Inductors only
c. Capacitors only
d. A combination of i READ MORE »
1. The density of the liquid flowing through the horizontal pipe in the drawing above is 1500 kg/m3. The speed of the fluid at pint A is 5.5 m/s while at point B it is 8.0 m/s. What is the difference in pressure, PB - PA, between points B and A?
a.) -1.9 x 103 Pa
b.)+3.8 x 103 Pa
c.)-2.5 x 10 READ MORE »
Please show work
1. If 200 volts are put across a 300-loop transformer's primary coil:
a.What will be the voltage output if the secondary coil had 750 loops?
b.What is the power in the secondary coil if the resistance in this coil is 50 ohms?
c.What is the current drawn in the primary coil?
READ MORE »
Question 1: A packing crate is placed on a plane inclined at an angle of 35o from horizontal. If the coefficient of static friction between the crate and the plane is 0.65, will the crate slide down the plane? Justify your answer.
Question 2: For the situation shown in the figure, what is the min READ MORE »