This book seeks to make the Danielson Model’s use in the evaluation process empowering for teachers. It strives to break the Danielson Model down into ways that educators can better understand its purpose, finding ways to integrate it into daily practice. It seeks to create a reflective dialogue i READ MORE »
- Responses: 19
- eBooks: 2
- BA, Kenyon College, 1996
- MA, DePaul University, 2007
- Political Science
Everything You Need to Know About John Steinbeck’s Of Mice and Men will increase the reader’s understanding of literary and historical elements that make Steinbeck’s novella one of the most important in American Literature. More will be gained in reading Everything You Need to Know About John READ MORE »
Please help me in answering the 12 questions below
1. Describe the changed world of ex-slaves after the Civil War.
2. Outline the different phases of Reconstruction, beginning with Lincoln's plan and moving through presidential Reconstruction to Congressional Reconstruction.
3. Explain how READ MORE »
1. Discuss the reform efforts of the Progressive era and the groups involved in those efforts.
2. Describe the methods used by the various states to bring about reforms in state governments during the Progressive era.
3. Discuss the involvement of women's groups in Progressive-era reform movements READ MORE »
Was due process followed in the Simpson trial? What myths surround the due-process model?
Why did the Simpson trial gain so much media and community attention? Did the myths prevalent about the criminal justice system contribute to the popularity of this case?
What myths prevail in society about t READ MORE »
Please assist in answering these questions:
1. Explain how taxonomies influence instruction and learning in higher education
2. Explain the strengths and limitations of an emphasis on taxonomies with particular consideration for diverse learner populations.
Discuss how the flipped classroom idea can be used in conjunction with CCSS (Math or English Language Arts)
Ways you could incorporate technology used in the flipped classroom idea to support the Framework for 21st century learning in the classroom as it relates to decision making based on studen READ MORE »