I know that is an answer to this problem in the library, but I would like a more detail or perhaps a fresh view to this case. I am currently working with Microsoft Excel 2007. Any help would be really appreciated.
- Responses: 198
- BSc, Mahatma Gandhi University, 2001
- MSc, Mahatma Gandhi University, 2003
- MTech, Cochin University of Science and Technology, 2005
PART ONE -
1. Arcs in a project network indicate
a. completion times.
b. precedence relationships.
d. the critical path.
2. The critical path
a. is any path that goes from the starting node to the completion node.
b. is a combination of all paths.
c. is the shorte READ MORE »
1. Costs which can be eliminated in whole or in part if a particular business segment is discontinued are called:
a. irrelevant costs.
b. sunk costs.
c. opportunity costs.
d. avoidable costs.
2. Which of the following cash flows is relevant in a decision about accep READ MORE »
1. The new director of special programs in XYZ Corporation felt the customers were waiting too long to receive and complete forms needed to enroll in special programs. After collecting some data, Ms. Jones determined the mean wait time was 28 minutes. She felt this time period was excessive and she READ MORE »
Sample Size Determination: A bank manager wants to determine the percent of time tellers are working and idle
A bank manager wants to determine the percent of time that tellers are working and idle. She decides to use work sampling, and her initial estimate is that the tellers are idle 30 percent of the time. How many observations should the manager take in order to be 95 percent confident that the results READ MORE »