1. Is this syllogism deductive or inductive? Why?
2. Is the syllogism deductively valid? Why or why not?
3. Identify the premises and the conclusion for each syllogism.
4. Provide a conclusion to Syllogism 4 that makes it a deductive syllogism.
Your response should follow these guidelines:
• 12 point Times New Roman font
• One inch margins
• Correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
All college students are required to take a Humanities class.
Critical Thinking is a Humanities class.
All college students take Critical Thinking.
All college students study.
Ernie is a college student.
Therefore, Ernie studies.
All college students attend class.
Cindy attends class.
Therefore, Cindy is a college student.
* This syllogism is different.
Two girls submit an assignment,
The two submissions are identical,
Therefore, ___________________ (you provide the conclusion to make this a Deductive Syllogism)