Please help me find some articles for this project so I can expand on the summaries. Thanks!
Review and write a summary of three journal articles about communication. Discuss implications of how this would be helpful to you as a classroom/special education teacher. These articles may be found during your own web search.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:43 am ad1c9bdddf
Here are the articles I found that may assist you with your summary. I used the ProQuest and EbscoHost databases to find peer-reviewed journals.
1. Reszka, F.M. and Watson, S. (2010) Effectiveness of the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) on Communication and Speech for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Meta-Analysis. Source: American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, May; 19(2):178-95 (72 ref).
This article is an empirical compilation of qualitative and quantitative data that will identify a new system (PECS) geared toward enhancing communication and speech recognition for students with autism. The goal is to implement a system where students, parents, and teachers can communicate effectively with minimal differentiation. This article represents an active ...
You will find some assistance to this assignment inside...
Creativity in Business: Article Review
Review an article related to creativity in business.
Statistics is used every day, but is often ignored due to intimidation. Nonetheless, the ability to understand and interpret data is needed to be effective in the workplace and in research. This provides the opportunity for you to reacquaint yourself with how statistics is used to present information in research.
Find a recent (past 6 months) journal article and review the article. The following questions can be used as a guide to analyze and write your paper.
1. What is the problem this study addresses?
2. Who are the stakeholders in this research?
3. What data was collected and how was it measured?
4. Was the study qualitative or quantitative?
5. What test(s) were used to test the hypothesis? Was it null?
6. What were the independent and dependent variables?
7. How did the researcher(s) analyze the data?
8. What were the findings of the research?
9. After reviewing this research, what are two additional research questions that could be generated after reviewing the findings?
The journal article should be an example of survey research, experimental research, or qualitative research.View Full Posting Details