1. What are the five factors have significantly added to the amount of computer intrusions within the United States.
2. What are the six primary motivations for computer intrusion or theft of information:
3. Define extortion and give an example of it as it relates to computers.
4. List and describe non-technologically sophisticated techniques employed by hackers to gain access to passwords.
5. What were the 5 offenses that should be globally criminalized according to OECD?
This solution deals with three questions, which primarily deal with the factors that have contributed to amount of computer intrusions, motivations for information theft and also deals with extortion and its relation in terms of computers.