Write the following C++ routines using pointers only. Do not use any  's in your code.
3. Write table_print_rev function to print out a table of size in reverse order. Print output on one line.
5. Write table_addV function that will add val to each element in array of size.
table_addv(array, size, val);
6. Write table_max function to find the largest value in an array.
int table_max (array, size);
7. Write table_min function to find the smallest value in an array.
int table_min (array, size);
8. Write table_avg function to find the average of an array.
int table_avg(array, size);
9. Write table_find function to find a value of val in the array of size and returns the position of where the value is, if not found, returns -1.
int table_find(array, size, val);
Since system has removed the .cpp attachment from solution and instead placed the c++ code in solution text, kindly copy the c++ code from there into a text file with the extension .C or .cpp (indicating C++ code). Kindly verify the code after copying, whether it is same as the code shown in the solution on screen. At times HTML formatting of the text can mess up the C/C++ code.