I URGENTLY need help with these problems. I must be able to identify for each graph or problem the molecular formula for the compound and the structure for each compound. I must label the major peaks on the IR spectrum and also label the peaks contained in the HNMR spectrum. I must Identify all peaks on the CNMR spectrum. Lastly, I must explain the splitting pattern observed with a discussion of splitting constants for non-equivalent protons on the spectrum. I know from the spectrum that I do have splitting but I'm lost. Can you PLEASE HELP me with these problems?
Each analysis should contain:
1. The molecular formula for the compound.
2. The structure for the compound.
3. Labels for the major peaks written directly on the IR spectrum.
4. Identification of the peaks contained in the 1HNMR spectrum.
5. An explanation of the splitting pattern observed with a discussion of splitting constants for non-equivalent protons.
6. Identification of all peaks on the 13CNMR spectrum.
This solution provides answers to questions regarding molecular formulas.