Explore BrainMass
Share

Explore BrainMass

    Understanding People using a Motivation Graph and Inventory

    This content was COPIED from BrainMass.com - View the original, and get the already-completed solution here!

    See attached file.

    You are the leader of an organization of 35 employees. You gave each employee the "Motivation at Work" inventory. The results of the inventory are as follows. Briefly interpret and analyze the data. Describe what types of policies and practices you would institute to satisfy the needs of the employees within your organization

    Level I 5 employees Level II 4 employees
    Level III 10 employees Level IV 9 employees
    Level V 7 employees

    Briefly interpret and analyze the data. Describe what types of policies and practices you would institute to satisfy the needs of the employees within your organization.

    © BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 3:00 am ad1c9bdddf
    https://brainmass.com/business/understanding-people-motivation-graph-inventory-403426

    Attachments

    Solution Preview

    EMPLOYEE "MOTIVATION AT WORK" INVENTORY

    This is a result of the Employee Motivation at Work Inventory conducted in a company.

    Table 1. Distribution of Respondents by Motivation Level
    LEVEL DESCRIPTION f RANK %
    I Survival 5 4 11.43
    II Security 4 5 14.29
    III Belonging 10 1 28.59
    IV Respect 9 2 25.71
    V Fulfilment 7 3 20.00
    TOTAL 35

    INTERPRETATIONS:
    1. In all motivation levels/factors provided by the employer to satisfy employees, very low percentage of employees are satisfied. The greatest percentage (28.59%) of employees is those who are satisfied with the initiatives of the management in providing an environment that allow members to interact and create relationship or to foster human relationship with each other. The remaining 71.41% are not that satisfied on this ...

    Solution Summary

    The solution helps in understanding people using a motivation graph and inventory.

    $2.19