I need assistance in conducting a four hundred word analysis of the relationships between the key elements of organizational design and an existing organizationâ??s effectiveness. This will include adaptation to a critical change in the organizationâ??s external environment. This will be accompanied with a graphical representation (graph, chart, diagram, etc) of the shift in the organizationâ??s structure as it responds to the critical change. This illustration should incorporate topics including, but not limited to, span of control, scope of control, boundary setting, and boundary spanning.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:07 am ad1c9bdddf
Hello and thank you for using Brainmass. I am not quite sure which Organizational Design principles and models are the ones that you are currently using so I have used general references so that the solution will be adaptable. I have assumed that the organization in question is in retail/business so standard market demand reactions becomes necessary. The table is only a sample. Should you feel the need to change it, just remember that effectiveness of design is reflected in efficiency and growth as well as client satisfaction. Good luck!
OTA 105878/Xenia Jones
Organizational Design & Organizational Effectiveness
Organizational effectiveness refers to how well (or not well) an organization can achieve its goals and desired outcomes. It is as a concept abstract and quantitative measurements are never truly providing true measure. To come up with gauges however, it is important to put this in context with the nature of the organization. For example, Non-profit organizations measure their success in being able to raise the funds necessary and be able to affect the changes or goals it has as an organization (i.e. distributing relief, distributing food, providing scholarship programs, providing medical assistance) to justify funding and support from its benefactors. Efficiency then is measured with effectiveness in fund raising, advocacy, raising awareness, marketing, administration, distribution of goods/services and ensuring results ...
The solution provides a concise analysis of the relationship between elements of organizational design in an organization's effectiveness. It has two parts - part one is a 738-word essay and the second part is a table that provides a picture of the organization as it responds to proposed critical change. References are included to allow the student room for further research.All parts are attached as word documents.
HRM problems and Organizational theory, design, and change problems
1) Identify and discuss the report by SHRM (Society of human resource management) on the future of HRM - explain the issues contained in the report in detail
1) Identify and discuss the stages of team formation. Include examples
2) Identify and discuss the key steps in a change management initiative
3) Outline the cultural dimensions that have been identified by Hofstede and relate these to Vietnam
4) what is " succession planning" and how does is work in an organization ?
5) outline steps that you recommend in the recruitment process.
Ivancevich, J. M. (2010). Human resource management (11th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill
1) Identify and discuss factors that define the functions of manager. Provide examples and link to research methodology.
1) How would you develop a plan for research project ? Use examples and link to research methodology
2) Outline how you would generate and use facts in your research study. Use examples and link to research methodology
3) What is a '' code of ethics'' How do we develop a code of ethics for an organization? What is the role of Transparency international global ethics?
4) Outline and discuss case "Gunfire at Sea". Why is the case important to research?
5) Discuss CSR in context of organizations.
6) What is innovation? Why is it important?
Jones, G. (2010). Organizational theory, design, and change (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.