- Strategy and Business Analysis
- Competitive Advantage
- Innovation Strategies
Case Study: Collaboration and Innovation at Procter & Gamble
You can get the case study online through the link below. Pages 75-77.
1. What is Procter & Gamble's business Strategy? What is the relationship of collaboration and innovation to that business strategy?
2. How is P&G using collaboration systems to execute its business model and business strategy? List and describe the collaboration systems and technologies it is using and the benefits of each.
3. Why were some collaborative technologies slow to catch on at P&G?
4. Compare P&G's old and new processes for writing up and distributing the results of a research experiment.
5. Why is telepresence such a useful collaborative tool for a company like P&G?
6. Can you think of other ways P&G could use collaboration to foster innovation?