E-businesses often are challenged to create trust among their customers. People don't like to send money to strangers they never see. Read this article:
Mangiaracina, R., and Perego, A. (2009) Payment systems in the B2C eCommerce: Are they a barrier for the online customer? Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, 14(3), 1-16. Retreived on Feb 22, 2012 from http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?did=1951884011&sid=6&Fmt=3&clientId=29440&RQT=309&VName=PQD
You have been retained as a consultant to Elsa Entrepreneur. She will be selling downloadable information products designed to help people get out of debt as well as some one-to-one financial consulting services.
Your assignment: As consultant, come up with a plan for Elsa Entrepreneur to (a) build trust among customers, so they believe they can rely on his expertise; and (b) collect revenue. Make references to articles in the Background and elsewhere.
Consultants cannot be wishy-washy. They must write clearly and justify their opinions. Elsa is paying you $250 an hour. She doesn't want to waste time reading extraneous material in the report. She doesn't want a rehash of facts. She wants analysis and critical thinking. She has asked you to follow academic style in citing references© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 6:50 am ad1c9bdddf
As consultant, come up with a plan for Elsa Entrepreneur to (a) build trust among customers, so they believe they can rely on his expertise; and (b) collect revenue. Make references to articles in the Background and elsewhere.
Building Trust in the Workplace
Please help with the following questions in three to four pages with references so that I may conduct further research to understand the response to my posting. Cite sources where they apply.
For this assignment, please research ethics in the workplace, including the 2010 Deloitte LLP Ethics & Workplace Survey (see http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_US/us/About/Ethics-Independence/8aa3cb51ed812210VgnVCM100000ba42f00aRCRD.htm)
Address the following:
1. The survey mentions the impact that leadership transparency has on a more productive and ethical workforce. Please bring in your readings and research and discuss this relationship.
2. Discuss HRM's role in "reinforcing a values-based culture... to help cultivate employee trust." Be sure to also provide examples--- systems, processes and/or programs implemented today in organizations to help cultivate trust. Specifically, provide names of actual employers, if possible.
Provide private-sector employer examples of HRM programs, systems, processes and/or procedures as you address the above assignment requirements. Provide the names of employers. Complement internet research by including reference information from back ground readings:
1. 2010 Deloitte LLP Ethics & Workplace Survey. Retrieved August 19, 2011, http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_US/us/About/Ethics-Independence/8aa3cb51ed812210VgnVCM100000ba42f00aRCRD.htm
2. Hirschman, C. (2008, Aug). Giving voice to employee concerns. HRMagazine, 53(8), 51-53.
3. How to help reinvigorate your organization's ethics program. (2003, June). HR Focus, 80(6), 7.
4.Krell, E. (2010, April). How to Conduct an Ethics Audit. HRMagazine, 55(4), 48-51.
5. Lockwood, N. (2010, October). Measuring ROI for diversity management - Case histories from a report from the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM). Diversity Factor (Online), 18(3), 1-6.
What role should HR play in corporate ethics?View Full Posting Details