Identify several factors from below that you think would be particularly effective in motivating managers and professionals. Explain your reasoning.
Rules and Procedures for Positive Reinforcement
1. State clearly what behavior will lead to a reward.
2. Choose an appropriate reward.
3. Supply ample feedback.
4. Schedule rewards intermittently.
5. Make the reward follow the observed behavior closely in time.
6. Make the reward fit the behavior.
7. Make the reward visible.
8. Change the reward periodically.
9. Reward the group or team also.